NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM AND THE 50 UNITED STATES, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, 18 YEARS AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
WINNER MAY BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE PRIZE ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENTS AND RETURN THEM WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS FROM DATE OF ISSUANCE OF NOTIFICATION, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW.
BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE PROMOTION PARTIES (DEFINED BELOW) FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
ENTRY VIA INSTAGRAM, INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT AND INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED. ENTRANTS MAY NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES USING “PROTECTED” OR “PRIVATE” INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS.
1. TO ENTER: DLT Malta Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”), begins at June 23, 2022 and ends at August 1, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
One (1) Sweepstakes entry per person. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple Instagram accounts or otherwise may be disqualified.
Take the following actions to receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry: At the start of the Sweepstakes Period, like our post and/or leaving us a comment on https://www.instagram.com/p/CfKMaDRPHfZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=.
Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method will void your entry and result in disqualification. Any attempt by any individual to exceed the above-indicated entry limit by using multiple/different e-mail or IP addresses, Instagram Accounts, identities, or any other methods will void that individual's entry and that individual will be disqualified. All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a potential winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the Instagram account used to enter the Sweepstakes provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an Instagram account by https://www.instagram.com/.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), and Puerto Rico, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. The respective employees, officers, directors, members, managers, representatives, and agents of of Network Travel Experiences, Inc. (“NTE” or “Sponsor” or “Administrator” or the “Promotion Party”), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate families (spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Meta Platforms, Inc. (“Meta”). Meta is not affiliated with Sponsor nor the Administrator in any way. By entering, you understand that you are providing information to the Sponsor and Administrator and not Meta. The information you provide will be used for winner selection, administration of the Promotion, and compliance with laws, rules, and regulations.
3. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to those related to the selection of the potential winners. Administrator will select two (2) potential Sweepstakes winners in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Potential winners will be notified by via Direct Message on Instagram at their Instagram handle after the date of the drawing and will be required to provide their name, date of birth, valid email address and mailing address within two (2) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent as a condition of claiming the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to provide the requested information within the required time period, or if a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the applicable prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. All prizes will be awarded provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules.
Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules.
Total ARV of each Prize is £150 Pollen credit.
Any difference between the ARV and the actual retail value of the Prize will not be awarded to the winner. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and entrants hereby acknowledge that the Prize is awarded “as is” and Sponsor has neither made nor are is any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including without limitation, to the Prize’s quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose or express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a Prize supplier that are sent along with the Prize. The Prize is non-transferable and no substitution or cash redemption will be allowed except as provided herein or at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize becomes unavailable. If the prize is for an experience, it is possible that the experience could by cancelled, in which case no prize will be awarded. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded for any reason. If the number of prize notifications exceeds the stated number of prizes, the stated number of prizes will be awarded from among all recipients of such notifications.
The stated ARV of the Prize is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law.
5. TAXES AND EXPENSES: Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, provincial and local taxes and all other fees and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being part of a prize. To claim the Prize, winner may be required to provide Sponsor or Administrator with Prize winner’s correct full name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before the Prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. Winners may also be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of his/her prize, as the case may be.
PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROMOTION PARTIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZE.
6. GENERAL RULES: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are Minors) accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. By entering Sweepstakes, entrants, (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are Minors) further agree to release and hold Promotion Party, Meta, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns, promotion agencies and agents harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of a prize (if applicable). Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s (and his/her parent’s or legal guardian’s, if winner is a Minor) permission to the Promotion Party to use winner’s name, likeness (and biographical information) for marketing purposes in all media worldwide without limitation or further compensation, notice or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Party are not responsible for lost, misdirected, garbled or late entries, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to the Instagram platform’s equipment or programming, or by any human error which may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes, the administration of the Sweepstakes or the announcement of winners. If, in the Administrator’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor and Administrator, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If terminated prior to stated end date of the Sweepstakes Period, the prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date/time of termination. All federal, state, province and local laws apply.
7. WAIVER AND DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant (and his/her parent/legal guardian if the entrant is a Minor) agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the provincial and/or federal courts located in Montréal, Canada; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) to the extent allowed by applicable law, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT (AND HIS/HER PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN IF ENTRANT IS A MINOR) HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor and the Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the province of Quebec without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the province of Quebec or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the province of Quebec. FURTHERMORE, ENTRANT (AND HIS/HER PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN IF ENTRANT IS A MINOR) AND EACH OF THE PROMOTION PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY RIGHT THEY MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or notifications and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Party harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Party will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize[s]. If, in the Administrator's opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Administrator, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of termination, an alternative winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination.
9. WINNERS' LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or the name of the winner (please specify, available approximately two (2) months after the date of winner determination), please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Productions Juste Pour Rire II Inc, 2101 St. Laurent Blvd., Montreal, Quebec H9W 1M8. Requests must be received within six (6) months of the end of the Promotion Period.
10. SPONSOR: Network Travel Experiences, Inc. located at 5940 S. Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada 89118.
SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: Network Travel Experiences, Inc. located at 5940 S. Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada 89118.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor or Administrator only, and NOT to Instagram.