North America - Updated January 26, 2021
(Applicable to customers booked to travel on experiences from January 1, 2021 to January 1, 2022)
- If we don’t believe it is safe to operate the experience 6 weeks prior to departure.
- If a significant number of travelers are unable to attend because of travel restrictions 6 weeks prior to departure.
- You are required to purchase travel insurance.
- If you purchase cancel for any reason (CFAR) travel insurance from Travel Insured International (our partner travel insurance provider), you may be reimbursed up to 75% of your non-refundable trip costs should you cancel 48 hours prior to your scheduled departure.
*Subject to TII’s specific terms and conditions. Please check your eligibility Learn more
- If you prefer, you can purchase travel insurance through your own provider. We recommend you purchase a policy that allows you to cancel for any reason, where available.
Get VIP entry, artist meet & greets, hotel upgrades and more to share with your whole group.
All our experiences are exclusive to Pollen – you won't get the same benefits anywhere else.
Booking made easy so you can enjoy the fun of being a big group, without the hassle.
Split the cost of payment with our flexible plans & low deposits.