North America - Updated January 26, 2021
(Applicable to customers booked to travel on experiences from January 1, 2021 to January 1, 2022)
The experience is canceled by Pollen.
The experience is rescheduled to a later date which you don’t wish to attend.
You test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the experience start date.
There is a quarantine rule in effect 6 weeks prior to departure and you don’t wish to travel.
Measures will vary by destination.
Temperature checks upon entry, mask wearing in public spaces and hand sanitizing stations are all expected.
Hotels will provide exact details prior to check-in.
We hope to operate all events as planned.
Social distancing and mask wearing may be required depending on local restrictions at the time.
Measures will be determined by our vendor partners.
A negative COVID-19 test may be required to travel (most destinations require this).
Complete a short questionnaire regarding your potential exposure to COVID-19 before traveling
Agree to Pollen’s code of conduct (sample here).
If you are required to have a COVID-19 test in the destination you are traveling to and you test positive for COVID-19 during the experience, Pollen will help facilitate private accommodation for up to 14 days.
If you need a test to get home, Pollen will provide options in every destination, often testing will be facilitated by the hotel.
- If we don’t believe it is safe to operate the experience 6 weeks prior to departure.
- If a significant number of travelers are unable to attend because of travel restrictions 6 weeks prior to departure.
- You are required to purchase travel insurance.
- If you purchase cancel for any reason (CFAR) travel insurance from Travel Insured International (our partner travel insurance provider), you may be reimbursed up to 75% of your non-refundable trip costs should you cancel 48 hours prior to your scheduled departure.
*Subject to TII’s specific terms and conditions. Please check your eligibility Learn more
- If you prefer, you can purchase travel insurance through your own provider. We recommend you purchase a policy that allows you to cancel for any reason, where available.
Get VIP entry, artist meet & greets, hotel upgrades and more to share with your whole group.
All our experiences are exclusive to Pollen – you won't get the same benefits anywhere else.
Booking made easy so you can enjoy the fun of being a big group, without the hassle.
Split the cost of payment with our flexible plans & low deposits.